Saturday, February 2, 2008

What & Why Books


Title: The Knight in Rusty Armor
Author: Robert Fisher
Publisher: Wilshire Book Co



This is a trade Book. I’m a casual reader.

Summary:

This awesome story is about a knight who had a much exciting life in battles, rescuing people and fighting dragons. He loved his armor so much that he starts wearing it all the time, until his family forgets how he looked without his beloved armor. Until one day, he decides to take it off but he finds out that he was stuck in it. That is how this story begins with the adventures that he goes through while he rediscovers the real meaning of life and his true self.

Q&A:

I read this book for the first time when I was in high school and one of my professors recommended it to me because it has so much good advice and ideas about life.
This book impacts me because everybody can relate themselves with the story. The book is inspired by the metaphor of how society can affect us, until the point that we start forgetting who we are and begin focusing on our personal gain, ultimately forgetting the real importance of life.
I definitely would recommend this book because of all the lessons and reflections that it has; it touches every core of our hearts.
In my opinion, the author of this book, Robert Fisher, explains his ideas in a very interesting way, helping us understand his point of view.
I think The Knight in Rusty Armor has many messages that makes us realize the important things that we should we focus on, especially because this book is a life-learning experience.

No comments: